Since 2013 Jo Clark has been the CEO of WCYCS. Within this role she oversees and financially manages the social enterprise business of Youthoria Cinema as well as overseeing and managing the Homelessness, Counselling and Youth Program Departments within WCYCS.
Jo has a variety of roles on community boards these include:
- Deputy Chair ICAN management committee, Youth Advisory Council South Australia Policy Council Member, Chair Southern Eyre Youth Network, Chair Lower Eyre Health Cluster, Chair Eyre Housing Round Table
- Facilitator and organiser Port Lincoln Community Forum regarding drug and alcohol misuse and anti social behaviour in our community
- Representative on CHSALHN Youth Mental Health Services Reference Group and Operation group (statewide)
Jo has a personal interest in and is extremely passionate about localised community responses to needs, and she works extremely hard in all areas of her life to promote localised community responses.
Interests: Youth Health, Mental health, Community Health and links between below average social outcomes and negative health outcomes. Links between homelessness and poor physical and mental health.
Jo’s background is extensive and includes:
2007: Youth Worker Crisis Accommodation facility, Social and Emotional Wellbeing Youth Case manager
2009-2012: Homelessness Services Manager- Generic Homelessness
2014 - 2015
- Homelessness Support Clients
- People Provided With Services
- Adults Provided Accommodation