West Coast Youth and Community Services (WCYCS) welcomes donations, monetary or otherwise. There are an array of things that WCYCS needs donations for:
- Warm meal $6
- Food hamper for Family in emergency accommodation $25
- Bus ticket for someone to access emergency accommodation in Adelaide $100
- 10 week Early Intervention wellbeing program for young people- $5000
- Home start pack for crisis accommodation (mops, cleaning products etc) $100
- After hours activities for young people ($400 per 3 hour session with skilled youth Workers and defined program activities)
There are a number of ways which donations can be made:
Directly into our account:
Account Name: West Coast Youth and Community Support INC
BSB Number: 633-000
In person, drop into WCYCS Offices at 8 Mortlock Terrace, Port Lincoln
Contact staff at WCYCS on (08) 8683 0072 or firstname.lastname@example.org
All cheques should be made out to West Coast Youth and Community Support.
Please note: as WCYCS us a registered charity all donations over $2 are tax deductible.