- Youth Advisory Committee (YAC) facilitation for and by young people 12-25 years old running youth events, connecting with youth, having a say in what happens locally for young people and fundraising
- Port Lincoln Generic Homelessness Service – Homelessness Support with case management, assistance gaining housing, addressing barriers contributing to homelessness and outreach service.
- Youth Crisis Accommodation – Youthaven for young people 15-17 – emergency accommodation and providing emphasis on life skills and family reunification if possible.
- Intensive Tenancy Support – specialised support for people at risk of losing their tenancies.
- Mentally Fit EP (MFEP) – Promoting Mental Fitness, school group program, Mental Health First Aid and Take charge of Your Life courses, campaigns & events, connecting community, education, advocacy and networking.
- Connecting The Dots – Program partnerships with PLAHS, PLACC and Mallee Park, family community program and service to Aboriginal Youth Program
- Youth Hub – a space for youth to hang out, meeting ground for YAC and Passionis Production with the venue also for hire.
- School Holiday Activities for young people 12-25.
- Youth Leadership And Community Programs
- Community Fundraisers At Youthoria
- Average Individual Services Provided Per Month